2.11.2012

Vintage Book Garland

A few weeks ago I entered to win this super cute vintage book garland from Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard (shop) over on Whimsical Poppysmic. I was so stoked to find out that I won!


It is sooo long, there are about 100 of those little paper circles. I know because I counted to make sure when I hung them that each loop would be nice and even. The picture in my apartment makes it seem like they blend right into the walls. My walls aren't white, they're more of this off white/very, very pale yellow color. They don't blend in at all though. They look so cute hanging up and they replaced my Christmas bunting perfectly!!


Also...look how cute the return address stamp is!


Thanks so much Chrissy and Janee for this awesome giveaway!

Everyone have an awesome weekend!

Jamie

No comments: