Quick peek at my goals for March.
* Make this cinnamon pull bread for book club Sunday.
* Make these guiness/bailey cupcakes for work the Friday before St. Patrick's Day.
* Read this month's book club book.
* Read a book club book from the past that I never actually read (haven't decided which one yet.)
* Take pictures to do an "Apartment Tour" for the blog. This is also for myself to look back on in the future.
* FIND AN APARTMENT and PACK!!!
* Work on the scrap chevron afghan for Jeremy. (More deets to come on that soon.)
Things I am looking forward to...
* Seeing The Black Keys on the 10th!!!!!
* Looking for and finding an apartment <3
* Daylight Savings Time...longer days!
Here's to a spectacular March
Here's a quick recap on how I did with February's Goals.
* Send the package of crafts I am making for my Valentine's Day Swap partner.
* Finish one of the books Liz gave me for Christmas, The Mystery of Grace. Finished. I didn't LOVE it but it was a fast read and the core story was good. It was just full of a lot of unneccesary fluff.
* Start and Finish the Book Club book, The Heretic's Daughter.
Started and I am 3/4 through it. I will finish it by Sunday for our meeting.
* Finish Shannon's Birthday Gift.
I guess I was going to make her something?! I decided against it apparently because I ended up giving her a WLD board and markers of her own. Also, a really pretty picture frame.
* Figure out Jeremy's Birthday Presents.
I gave him a tshirt, a flannel, boxers that I painted little things on and a Clutch cd.
* Figure out what I am going to make/give Shannon for her baby shower.
I made her this baby afghan.
Woohoo!! I did pretty awesome!!