9.10.2011

One last set of Granny Squares


It took me forever to post these because I have become a huge slacker at blogging recently but I received my last set of squares in the Blogger Blanket Project. I am madly in love with the color scheme Debbie chose for these. They remind me of pumpkins which therefore makes me think of Fall and Halloween!!




I can not wait until I have all the beautiful squares I received in this swap sewn together. Courtney is organizing a second swap which I HIGHLY recommend you join!! It was so fun and I met lots of talented and wonderful ladies. I'm not 100% sure if I will be participating in the second round. I have my Mystery Project to work on and then after my birthday I start working on Christmas presents so I might be a bit busy. I don't want to be the jerkface partner who isn't able to send.
 
Have a crafty day my dears!
 
Signature

3 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

wow they turned out awesome- i love the colors :)

Jessi said...

I think most of us have become slackers for summer :) I love the colours of your granny squares!

Tanya said...

love the colors! i will have to try my hand at some granny squares soon!