Last night I finally finished my little gourd to go with my pumpkin I made a couple weeks ago. It took way longer than it should have. I put it down for about a week because there was one step I didn't understand. Last night I decided I HAD to figure it out and it was so easy, the wording was just a bit confusing. Once I figured out what the final outcome was, I understood it.
Here is where I got the free pattern.
And here he is!!
Posing with some real gourds LOL
He has a new home on my desk at work with the pumpkin I made. I started another pumpkin last night, it's working up so fast. He will be a smidge bigger and I'm going to add some vines. Can't wait to show him off!!