6.19.2011

7 Day Push - Week 1 Recap

As I mentioned here, I have joined in Ashley's 7 Day Push challenge. This past week the challenge was to do some sort of exercise or physical activity for at least 15 minutes a day. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. Even with my allergies acting up, I only skipped one day!
I've been doing little exercises at home every night. Jumping jacks, crunches, leg and arm stuff, etc. Mostly just basic stuff but I really like it. I have the exercises broken down into , Arms & Chest one day, Legs & Butt one day and then Belly another day. This way I'm not working out one area too much and I don't get bored. I made myself a little list (shocked?) of each exercise, the reps, etc. I also went on a few walks when the pollen counts weren't too high, heh!
I started doing a few exercises the week before and with this past week included, I can totally feel a difference in my back/pelvis area. I used to always be really sore in the morning, getting out of bed like an old lady. I would roll over a lot in the night too because of my back hurting. (I say my back but it's really my pelvis, I just say back because saying pelvis is so weird!) It has been hurting less and less which is AMAZING! If anything, I think that is one of the main reasons I will keep up with these exercises.

I'm so glad I joined this challenge! Now on to week 2 - Quit Procrastinating!


Signature

No comments: