6.22.2011

The Ninni I Sent

As I mentioned yesterday, I was in a swap on Craftster using the Monster Ninni pattern from Revoluzzza.

My partner has received so I can show you what I sent her!
One thing my partner listed on her questionairre was that she likes the color combo pink & brown so I just ran with that. I found the pink fabric first and it was exactly what I was looking for. Some of the other swappers went all different directions with the Ninnis they made, I stuck pretty close to the original I think.


The Ninnis are kind of small as you can see so after I finished him I decided he needed a little friend. This little guy is also a magnet!


I hope my partner enjoys these two as much as I enjoyed making them!


This pattern was super easy and after seeing the swap gallery, it's clear the possibilites are endless!


Signature

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh man! He is sooo cute! Sooo soo cute. You are a talented chicky. I'm totally jealous of your partner!

Jamie said...

Aww thanks Courtney!! Xoxo