12.03.2010

Christmas Buntings!

I finished a bunch of buntings last night!!
I started them earlier this week and I apparenlty bought WAY more fabric than I needed, I had so much that I was able to make 6!!
I have two hanging on the blank wall in my living/bedroom and I am so in love with it. I also have one hanging on the banister in my hallway (I could not get a good picture of it because the lighting is horrible in my apartment, especially in the little hallway!)
I brought two into work, one for my cubicle and one for my manager.
I haven't hung them up at work yet, they are sitting on my desk folded up and two people told me they thought I had underwear on my desk!! Weirdos!

Here are some pictures...







I have little snowflake buttons that I think I am going to add to them, just for a little extra something =)

Signature

No comments: