12.06.2010

More Snowflakes!

I made these snowflakes about a week ago. They were so quick to make and I think they are so cute that I had to make some more. Saturday while the boy was sick, we watched movies and I hooked up all of these!
The first ones I used just plain white yarn. I had bought sparkly white yarn last week and decided to use it this time. I really like how the sparkle just makes them all the cuter!!
I've hung a few from my windows and I gave two to a coworker who requested a "christmas craft".
They're all different sizes because I used different size hooks. The very small one is only the first two rounds of the snowflake instead of all 4...I don't like it too much but I wanted to try it out.


Can you see that sparkle? It's a lot more evident in person.



I wanted to make even more but I really have to get to work on my Christmas gifts. (I didn't finish the massive cross stitch by Thanksgiving because I got all wrapped up in Christmas crafts instead, doh! I picked it back up last night so I should be done in a few days!!)

Signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

YES! SPARKLEY YARN!
I bought some just the other day to make myself a new Santa hat. I love it so much!! I bought the red and the white, and I"m just now addicted to it! lol!

Unknown said...

Eeks! Delightfully sweet :) hehe

Trees said...

Adorable! They would look great on the front of a handmade Christmas card too:)

Jamie said...

Ooo on christmas cards would be cute! I was thinking of tying them around little cellophane bags that I'm going to fill with homemade cookies for coworkers.