2.01.2011

Instax 4

Here is the 4th picture in my 52 Weeks of Instax project.
I love Netflix!



I live on Netflix!
I don't have TV or internet at home so I just watch movies or tv shows that I get in the mail. Whenever I've had an issue, their customer service has always been so nice and helpful.
I don't know what I would do without Netflix. Some of the best shows I watched were The Wire, Dexter, Oz, Chappelle's Show, The Office, I just finished Daria: The Complete Series and I'm about to start Family Guy from the beginning. Anyone have any suggestions of good shows to watch? If a show is on TV I prefer it to be a few seasons in so that I don't have to wait so long!!


Signature

6 comments:

Amy said...

#1. I also love Netflix! We use it ALL the time because we also don't have TV!
#2. We have the same exact taste in shows! haha. I LOOOOOVE Daria. Seriously, awesome.
I would recommend Pushing Daisies! It's a SUPER cute show, and it was only on for 2 seasons, and they're both on Netflix. :)

Jamie said...

Ooo thanks Amy, I will put that in my queue today!

Amy said...

No problem! I hope you enjoy it. It's a cute girly show, but my husband introduced me to it and he loves it as well, so I think guys can enjoy it as well. :)

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

I got Daria as well as soon was it was available on Netflix! Some suggestions...Felicity, 90210, Gossip girl and GILMORE GIRLS!

Jamie said...

Ooo 90210! When I was laid up for about 5 months after my accident, I watched 90210 everyday!! Gotta love Dylan!

Margit said...

Hello you - Im glad that I found your side today!
Great stuff!
You are always welcome to stop by and say helle :)
creativetail.blogspot.com