2.15.2011

Instax # 6

Number 6 in my 52 Photos in 52 Weeks project was so unexpected, I just had to take a picture of it! As I said yesterday, I'm not into the whole Valentine's Day thing really. Last night I made dinner for Jeremy and when he came over he had brought me a box of chocolates and a card. In the 2 1/2 years we've been together this is the first card he has ever gotten me! This is the 3rd Valentine's Day we've been together and this is the first time he ever even acknowledged the day, let alone give me chocolates! I was completely surprised. After I read the card, I actually started laughing at the thought of him in the card section of Walmart, crammed in with the other men, reading love cards and trying to pick one out for me. I was even more surprised that it wasn't a funny card. I've given him quite a few cards over the years and they're always funny, never sentimental. Even though I know he didn't write the words in this card, they were really sweet and actually made a lot of sense for us.
We ate a lovely dinner and watched War of the Worlds, it was a wonderful Valentine's Day!


I hope you had a great day too!


Signature

2 comments: