2.17.2011

Amazing Find!

So Jeremy's birthday is on the 27th and I already knew mostly what I was getting him. Earrings, a tshirt and making him something small. I didn't feel it was enough though. I mean for crying outloud, the kid gave me a car for my birthday this year! I've been in a bit of a crafting funk (I've been working a lot so when I get home I just want to lay down and do nothing.) and couldn't come up with anything awesome. Plus I make him SO MUCH as it is, he could probably use a break.

I decided I would look on etsy for something to get him. I searched for 'zombie' and found Off Her Rocker Art. I don't know how I never came across this shop before but I am STOKED!

Jenny will take pictures of either one person or a couple and zombify you onto a clock made from a record or just on a piece of wood or canvas. I am so freaking happy I found her shop!! There are some other equally awesome hand painted clocks but these custom zombies of Jeremy and I are going to be AMAZING!



He won't get it til after his birthday because she needs at least 2 weeks and I do not want to rush her in anyway. I asked him if he would mind and he said not at all, I explained that it will be well worth the way.
I will of course show you guys the awesomeness when it arrives but I just had to let you know about it now because I am so excited!

Signature

1 comment:

Ed said...

VERY, VERY COOL IDEA. I think I might have to do this!