The beautiful Sarah from Atlantic Atlantis tagged me in a fun little game, to share 7 random facts about myself.
I hope I can think of some good ones!
1. I have a TON of freckles. Big ones, little ones, light ones, dark ones, all kinds! When I was younger, I hated them so much that I tried bleaching the ones on my arms with lemon juice! Totally stupid but I felt like such a weirdo with spots all over myself. I have two right by my mouth that I hated the most. People always joked that I had dirt on my face (real hilarious). Now I don't even notice them and I love the ones by my mouth because they are beauty marks and really...who doesn't love a beauty mark!?
2. Jeremy and I just planned a trip yesterday to go camping on Lake Erie over Memorial Day weekend. I can't wait!!
3. I don't have tv. I have A tv but not cable or rabbit ears or anything. I live on Netflix and my collection on VHS and DVDs.
4. I also don't have a microwave. I don't miss it at all, anything I ever used a microwave for I can do on the stove.
5. I can jiggle my eyes back and forth really, really fast. I used to do it all the time when I was little to freak people out. My sister, Mom and some of my Aunts can do it too. It's not so easy now since I wear contacts pretty much everyday though but if they aren't in, it's a piece of cake!
6. I know an alarmingly large amount of information about serial killers. When I was in high school I read all kinds of books about different ones and even had a favorite guy (yes, that's psychotic) but a few years ago I got rid of them all. Knowing all that stuff, I am now extremely paranoid about being murdered!
7. Because of the above fact, I much prefer living in the hood to living in the country. People in the hood just shoot you if you cross them, in the country someone will tie you up and keep you in their basement for years!
So...those are my random facts! Now I have to tag a few lovely bloggers...
So let's go ladies...I want to know some random facts about you!