7.05.2011

June Goals Recap

Finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and the new Book Club book.
Send out Craftster Monster Ninni Swap package.
Plant tomatoes in my topsy turvy! (better late than never)
Save another $100 for FL
Cook more MEALS for dinner.

For June I did pretty good on my goals, only 2 things I wasn't able to accomplish.
Since I went to Renegade and bought a few things, then went to the Allergist and had a bunch of meds to buy I wasn't able to save more money for Florida.
I also didn't plant any tomatoes which I'm pretty bummed about. I don't know if it's too late to plant them now, I need to look into that. I loved having my own tomatoes last year and really would have liked to have them again this summer.

Other than those two things I did everything else, read both books, sent to my Ninni swap partner and cooked actual meals for myself a lot more frequently!
I can't even believe it's freaking July already!!

Have a lovely day friends!

Signature

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great job on your goals! I always make lists like this and then kinda expect not to cross everything off-I still feel like I get a lot done even when I do it that way. I'm not sure about planint your tomatoes but I do no that mine are not doing well because of this nutsy weather here. My raspberries are crazy late this year too...grr...