9.27.2010

i heart fall Recipe Book

This is such an awesome part of the i heart fall group that I am in.
We are all creating Recipe Books and then this week each prompt will be a different type of recipe and we can print each others and have a great big recipe book full of everyone's!!
I am so so excited about this!
I only started cooking about a year ago when Jeremy moved inwith me and I'm really starting to enjoy it.
Here is my cover. I wanted it to be different but still similar to the actual journal.



And here are the pages on the inside before adding any recipes.



I can't wait to fill it up!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this idea! And the book looks great! It's always fun to share recipes. I wasn't much of a cook either until I moved in with my boyfriend (now hubby) and it's been a lot of fun too. :)