9.01.2010

Wishlist Wednesday

Yesterday I was looking around for fabric for an apron my sister has requested as her Christmas Present. I found so many amazing Halloween fabrics that I wish I could have...although I have no idea what I would do with most of them!

Ooo purple spiderwebs...



Love these eyes!



Creepy crawly spiders!!



Bat Attack!



All kinds of Halloween Goodness!



Spiraly Spiderwebs!



Hearses...need I say more?!



Owls!



Lovely Haunted Mansion!



Spooky Woods!



These can all be found on either Fabric.com or BugFabric.com

Happy September Everybody!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh. This is putting me even further into the Halloween slump. I've been so anxious for halloween this year!!!
The spiders and the hearses are seriously amazing! I think I might need them!

Jamie said...

I can't wait for halloween either, I've been talking about it since July LOL