7.09.2010

30 Day Challenge

So as I was making my blog, I was cruisin around checking out other crafty blogs because I honestly can not get enough of crafts and I love to swoon over other people's amazing artistic abilities.
I stumbled upon iheartrunswithscissors and her 30 Day Challenge which unfortunately started last month but I really want to try this even though I'm late. I am always looking for ways to get the creative juices flowing and sometimes I feel all stuffed up with creativeness...if that makes sense. I do however, have an issue with starting things randomly in the middle of the week...i have no idea why but I'm totally one of those Monday starters so...starting Monday I am going to be participating in this 30 Day Challenge, I can't wait! Plus I figure this will be an interesting thing to get me used to this whole blogging scene!

No comments: