7.28.2010

Prompts 11-14

So I've been severely slacking on keeping up with this 30 Day Challenge and this blog. I didn't want to do the one Journal Prompt so I just kept finding something else to do. My computer at home has also been acting up, ugh!
I finally caught up on the Journal so here we go...

Journal Prompt 11: Hello friends. Today is another one of my favorite pages. And speaking of favorites, this is a page all about your faves!!
We are going to list your favorites in each of these four categories:
* TV shows
* Music
* Food
* Splurges

Reading this is pretty self explanitory.



(This is the one I didn't want to do...I don't particularly care about trends so it was annoying to do this one!)
Journal Prompt 12: Journal 12 is all about trends. Whether you consider yourself "trendy" or not, I bet there are a few trends that you find yourself gravitating to. If not, you can create a page of trends that you think are lame too, it's up to you :)



Journal Prompt 13: Silly insecurities....we all have them unfortunately. If you don't, you are my hero :) Today I want you to document your insecurities, face them, write them down, reflect on them, and get them out of your system. Somewhere on your page I want you to write "BUT..." This will lead in to tomorrow's prompt :) This is definitely not a fun prompt but it's kind of necessary in order to move past them.

This is also self explanitory, I just wrote and drew some of my major insecurities.



Journal Prompt 14: Ok, now that we have all of the yucky insecurities out of our system, I want us to completely focus ONLY on the things that make you the amazing person that you are. What are the qualities that you possess that make you so wonderful? Don't be shy and don't be modest either on this one :)

Mostly I'm just awesome for my crafty abilities and that I make people laugh, the rest are just other extras that add to my awesomeness LOL

No comments: