7.13.2010

Prompt 2

Journal Prompt Number 2: What is the BEST part of your day?
Is it working out?
Is it "quitting time" at work?
Is it dinner with the fam?
What is it?
You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!

So as nerdy as it is...depending on whether I see Jeremy or not, the best part of my day differs.
If it is a day that I do see him, there is nothing more that I love than laying on the couch together watching tv. I lay in his "nook" as I call it and he twirls my hair. There isn't anywhere else in the world I would ever want to be. <3
On the days I don't see him, I love getting my good morning text message as I'm warming up my car before going to work.
I was in a sketching mood tonight I guess b.c I just sketched up a quick image of these two things.

No comments: