7.21.2010

Prompts 8 & 9

Prompt 8:
Today, I want you to illustrate an "inside joke." I want this to be a page that only you and a few other people would get. Inside jokes are always fun (well, when you are apart of them I guess).
Easy enough :)

So this isn't actually an inside joke for a few people, it's just me and Liz. It's from our first road trip and the mayhem that took place in North Carolina.



Journal Prompt 9: Choose another person who is vert significant in your life right now. It can definitely be the same person that we wrote about on day 3, but I chose to do someone different. Anyway, this prompt is going to be all about those wonderful adjectives, and typography. Describe your special person with as many words as you can fit. For each word, try to use a different font or writing style. This is a great way to practice fun typography!

I guess I had Liz on my mind after the inside joke page. Even if I didn't though, she is my best friend in the whole world and I am very, very lucky to have her in my life. These are only a few of the immediate words that came to mind, I could fill a whole journal with adjectives that describe my Captain!

No comments: