3.22.2011

30 Days of Lists!

Last month Nicole told me about this awesome 30 Days of Lists projects but I was so stressed out about my job and what not that I just didn't want to take on anything that required any kind of committment.
A few weeks later and I am feeling better, well not totally better. I'm in a bit of a rut and I need some inspiration and I loooove lists so much I just decided to jump in!

Here is my title page which I really like a lot. I've never used these chipboard letters before but they are super cute!



And here is my first list! A few things about me...



In case you can't read my handwriting it says

I love to craft...it might be a problem!

I am a good friend.

I am the happiest I have ever been!

I am a procrastinator.

I am far more domesticated than I or anyone else ever imagined!

I have a lot of scars but I love them.

I love him more than I ever thought was possible!

So...that's just a few things about me. I used a colored pencil to make the blank page look like lined paper and I really like how it turned out!



Signature

2 comments:

Trees said...

This is super rad! I am totally going to join you on this one - off to the bookshop tommorrow to get supplies.

Also - your 30 day of lists book looks great!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you're going to do it too! It's so fun and you can make it as simple or as detailed as you want!