1.06.2012

Fun Fact Friday #1



I would like to invent...

Oh I know EXACTLY what I would invent if I was smart enough to be able to, a teleportation machine! Not a time machine, that seems a little dangerous. People messing with the past or the future definitely could screw things up. But being able to teleport to work or to my Dad's or my Mom's and back home would be AMAZING!! Not only do I get really nervous in the car when someone else is driving or anxious when I'm driving myself somewhere new (thanks to effing car accidents) it is so expensive! Cars cost money to buy, to upkeep, to insure and to keep full of gas. I hate it! Plus they are murder on the environment, literally. I'm sure there would be costs for teleporation, like to buy the damn machines and have them installed in your house or for the electricity it probably would need to power them. I still think they'd be way better than having to drive cars. They would mess up a good ol' fashion road trip I suppose but I've got 3 of those under my belt so I'm ok with that!

What would you invent?!

Have a Fun Friday!
Jamie

Fun Fact Friday Disclaimer:
I found The Imagination Prompt Generator and loved the idea of writing posts based on its random prompts. Every Friday I will share a lil' something about myself based on these prompts. I see it as a means of sharing a bit more about myself with you! It will be a random topic or question and my responses will be pretty free form and random as well. I'll of course edit for spelling and punctuation but I want to just let it flow for the most part. I hope you enjoy and maybe even join in!

No comments: