8.02.2010

Prompt 17

Journal Prompt 17: Today you are going to illustrate a day. It can be today, it can be yesterday, it can be a significant event that you have had in your life :) Use pictures, labels, words, doodle, sketches, anything you want, to describe your day! This is a cute one. Enjoy!



I drew the day of my Suprise Birthday party that Jeremy threw for me last year. It was absolutely amazing and I was completely suprised. We were supposed to be going to the Eastern State Penitentiary but as I was getting ready, Jeremy told me that Bryan's car had broken down and we had to go pick him up first. When we got to where his car was broken down, I didn't even recognize all the cars that were there and was so caught up in all the Halloween decorations hanging around. When we got down by the river, Jason and Liz both popped out and I was so confused. Finally I was told it was my suprise birthday party and that all my friends would be showing up for a bonfire, beer pong and just regular shenanigans and that we were camping out. It was by far the best Birthday I've ever had and I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such an amazing boyfriend to plan something like that for me!!

No comments: