8.24.2010

Prompt 30

Oh my how long did I put this off for?! I honestly didn't want to do the last one...I didn't want this to end, it was alot of fun!
I did sign up for another type of "class" ran by Janel from Run With Scissors. It is an "I Heart Fall" class. There will be journaling, crafting, recipes, all kinds of Fall related activities which I can not resist! Plus the small fee went to help her and her husband adopt a baby so...it's for a good cause too!!

Anyway...enough stalling...

Journal Prompt 30: What did you do this week that moved you closer to reaching your goals?



I actually did alot last week to get me closer to the goals I had set in the beginning of August from Prompt 15

I set my budget through October. I'm pretty proud of myself, I've had a budget for the last 2 months that I've stuck to and it's really helping. I used to be kind of bad with my money, not TOO bad but I needed to be better now that I live on my own. For the last 2 months I've been sticking to my budget and it's really working out!

My car situation isn't exactly "figured out". The stupid thing is on the brink of death so it is currently sitting on the side of the street and I have only been moving it on street cleaning days from one side to the other. Luckily I work with both my sister and mother. Jessie only lives 4 blocks from me so she takes me in to work and my mom passes my exit on her way home so she's been taking me home. Jeremy has also been letting me borrow his car when I need it. It's not ideal, but it's working for now.

My mom's birthday was the 17th. I didn't make her anything but I did buy her hand made things. A really pretty earring and bracelet set and a nice smelly candle. All from this adorable little store Cottage Crafters.

And as I already posted about, I visited my Dad this weekend.

It's really great to look back on goals and see what I've completed. It's probably one of the reasons I'm so list obsessed! I have lists all over the place, in my purse, on my dresser, on my desk at work...there's nothing like checking something off your To Do list as done!

2 comments:

Trees said...

Oh that class sounds great! Is it one of those online kind of classes?

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Yup, there's a private blog that it all happens on...there's still spots if you wanna check it out http://www.etsy.com/listing/54177881/i-heart-fall-online-class