8.19.2010

Prompt 28

Journal Prompt 28: What are you most looking forward to? This can be something tomorrow, in a month, a year, or way into the future :)

I can not believe there are only two more prompts...I have totally been dragging this out for more than 30 days!!

Anyway...the thing I am most looking forward to, as always and I'm sure you guessed is...AUTUMN!!
It's my absolute favorite time of year, not only is it my birthday but I make sure it is jam packed with "Fall Activities".
"Fall Activities" started 3 years ago with Jessie the year after we got our apartment together. We went to bon fires, corn mazes, haunted houses, carved pumpkins, Halloween parties, the works. This tradition has carried on every year and I intend to keep it going for the rest of my life!! I always like to end it with Lonnie's amazing Thanksgiving dinner (my step mom can cook her ass off!!)
I even went to haunted houses and hobbled around a few months after my accident, it kinda sucked because I was in pain but...I had just met Jeremy so...that of course made it all better <3

5 comments:

Trees said...

I just found your blog and it's awesome! I love the journal prompt challenge. I was just wondering - where did you find the prompts? Did you make them up yourself? Find them on a website? Ask your friends for ideas?

Keep up the great blog - love the Elvis zombie but too - gah! So awesome!

Jamie said...

aww thank you!! no I didn't make up the prompts myself, another blog I follow www.iheartrunwithscissors.com was the organizer of the 30 Day Challenge. I didn't find it until it was almost over but if you go to her blog, you can find all the prompts and just do them at your pace!

cb said...

oh i love autumn too but i wish we had a summer over here but sadly it hasn't come yet...hoping the indian summer comes..i can't WAIT for that! and also can't wait for my late honeymoon in mexico..yahooo!

xo,
cb

Jamie said...

Oooo Mexico! I went when I was 18 to Cancun, it was amazing!!

Trees said...

Thanks! I might just do that xoxo